A time for beaches and . . . beach reads!
Come on, you know that nothing connects a person better than reading a good book with your feet in the sand.
I mean, who doesn’t love those books that give you that lazy summer vacation feeling near the shore?
So if you’re planning on heading to the beach anytime soon, be sure to pack one of these great reads with you in your bag:
2) The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann
3) The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
4) Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
5) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
6) Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
7) Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
8) Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
9) A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
10) The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer